Internships With Rolling Deadlines
These internships occur throughout the year and regularly have deadlines open and close. Often, these opportunities are with prestigious organizations or campaigns and are highly competitive. Check back here frequently for new oppotunities!
Criminal Justice Internship, City of Plano - Plano
The Victim Services Unit of the Plano Police Department is providing students with opportunities for unpaid internships in the Plano area. Students interested in criminal justice, victim advocacy, or social services should apply!
- Application due date: March 31 @ 5:00 PM
Murphy Nasica, Political Consulting - Austin & Dallas
The political consulting firm Murphy Nasica, is hiring interns for a six and ten week program starting this summer. Students interested in grassroots movements, the use of creative data, and ground/field operations should apply.
- Application due date: April 1 @ 12:00 AM
Intelligence Analyst Intern - Fort Worth
The Strategic Insight Group is providing internship opportunities to students wanting to improve research and analytical skills in both politics and business. While interns will not conduct research into geopolitical or military issues, this is a great opportunity for those who may want to enter the government sector in a private or public capacity.
- Application due date: June 30 @ 10:00 AM
Fall 2018 White House Internship Program
The Office of the Press Secretary is taking applications for their Fall 2018 White House Internship Program. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) conducting research on various topics, managing incoming inquiries, attending daily meetings, writing memos for various staff members, and staffing events. Responsibilities will change based on the intern's assigned department.
Dr. Gloria Cox, our internship coordinator, encourages students to reach out to her for consultations regarding this exciting opportunity.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a university.
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university no more than two years before the internship program start date.
- Are a veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty in the two years preceding the internship program start date.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Due Date: Friday, May 4, 2018
Past Local Internships
Catholic Charities of Dallas - Dallas
- Catholic Charities of Dallas has offered numerous students the opportunity to learn and help others via the organization's Immigration and Legal Services division. An excellent opportunity for those interested in Immigration policy or Immigration law.
- Did you know the University has its own legal department to help students? Legal Eagles regularly looks for potential law school students to help out in the department. An excellent opportunity to learn about a variety of legal topics ranging from issues like renter disputes and contracts to how to deal with financial institutions and work place discrimination.
Democracy Forward - Washington & Dallas offices
- Democracy Forward offers students the chance to improve research skills, learn about constitutional law, teaches interns how to communicate with others on a small team. Look for future opportunities on the career center website located here.